Founded in 1707, services were held at the home of Marcus Moses until the synagogue was built in 1725.
In 1936 the congregation merged with the Great Synagogue and the Hambro Synagogue was closed.
Records Available on Synagogue Scribes:
HSM : Hambro marriages 1797 – 1837
Information available on Cemetery Scribes : Cemetery histories, cemetery photos, tombstone photos, inscriptions and mini family trees for: